Editors on the Road! Part 1
Our Sweet Potato issue is now a month old! Over the next few weeks, Crop Stories editors Keia Mastrianni and André Gallant will begin to spread the farm journal gospel at stops in North Carolina and Tennessee, with many more in the works. Join us for snacks, readings, and a good time on the following dates. Have an idea for an event in your town? Send us an email!
- Friday, Oct. 27, Full Steam Brewery, Durham, NC. 9 p.m. until late. Bites by brewery chef Kyle Lee McKnight.
- Friday, Nov. 3, Horse + Hero, Asheville, NC. 6-9 p.m. Joined by Jodi Rhoden's Cake Ladies and local feminist food zine The Talismanic Potato. Readings, art, drinks, and food by Short Street Cakes and Buxton Hall Barbecue.
- Friday, Nov. 17, Nashville. Hey Rooster! General Store
- Saturday, Nov. 18, Knoxville, TN. Holly's Corner. 6-8 p.m. Readings, snacks and drinks with Magpie's Bakery and Holly's Corner.
- Sunday, Nov. 19, Chattanooga, TN. Sluggo's North Vegetarian. 4-6 p.m. Readings, snacks by the Sluggo's crew, and some good hang time.